Founded in 1924, Cava Recaredo were trailblazers. They were pioneers in the production of totally dry cavas, in working with oak barrels, and longer-aged cava.
In the vineyard, Recaredo is all dry farmed, hand-harvested and using no herbicides or pesticides for strictly organic viticulture.
Here's what you need to know about Cava Recaredo:
- Production of single-vintage cavas only
- Production of completely dry cavas: “Brut Nature”
- Vinification, production and ageing 100% in-house
- Ageing in bottle inside caves, with real cork stoppers
- Remuage by hand, in traditional racks.
- Manual disgorgement without freezing the bottle’s neck.
We’re joined by viticulturist Alex to share with us the new Cava Grand Cru classification, Cava de Parade Calificado.
There are 9 incredible Cavas to taste (including 4 rarities not currently in BC).
We start promptly at 10am. (Please bring 6 glasses to this tasting)
*If you reply at ‘attending’, we expect that you will show up. We are recording no-shows.*